Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

martedì 12 luglio 2011

HOME DESIGN PLANNING

Oh gosh! 20 past 9 and I'm still handling paperworks at the harbour master, sticky and swetty as Madonna in her sweet and sticky tour, in very deep need of a shower! :)

Today, beside the usual work, I had the time to go to the tiles shop and order the tiles for my kitchen!
This is a picture taken from the Ikea catalogue, from which I took inspiration and whose tiles are exactly the same I ordered, so my kitchen will look exactly like the one in the picture!



20110712-212635.jpg

I'm also looking around for nice lamps, especially a special one for the living room, above some favourites if the day!

What do u guys think?? :)

xoxPrincessPAM

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012