Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

lunedì 15 marzo 2010

PREPARING FOR NEW SEASON...

ENG

Hello there!

How u doin? Here sun's shining, but this morning I took my new jeans jacket to go out, only to end up covered in freezing cold fog...

I put Rooney on and went to work into blinding bloody fog..

 

One of the things I have to organize for the new season is a crucial appointment for waxing:

"Hi I'm Pamela, I'm in deep need of an appointment for legs and bikini, but, u see, it's been so long since last visit that I think some flowers might have grown meanwhile..."

 

Other things I have to take care of is horrible paleness, and all of the flora and fauna thriving as usual on my face, of which I usually take care by my own, with demeaning results....

How do u prepare for new season?


ITA

Hola blog!

Qui splende il sole, ma stamattina sono uscita in giacchetta jeans per essere avvolta in una nebbia fittissima e mi sono congelata per andare al lavoro alla cieca al ritmo dei Rooney..

 

http://www.youtube.com/v/jB809oiPE1c&hl=it_IT&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f

 

Tra le tante cose che devo approntare per l'avvento della bella stagione, c'è una visita dall'estetista.

"Ciao, sono Pamela, ho bisogno di un appuntamento per la ceretta di inguine e gambe (leggi: deforestazione) ho lasciato correre un pò troppo tempo dall'ultima seduta, forse sono cresciuti anche dei fiori......."

 

Eh già..

 

E poi un set di sedute di lampade, e pulizia del viso, ma quella la faccio da sola a casa, con scarsi risultati in effetti, visto il solito rigolgire di brufoli e quant'altro...

 

E voi come vi preparate per la bella stagione?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012