Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

PRESENT FOR ME

Yesterday I worked until 3 in the morning, and lately I'm spending literally all my money in furnitures and similar crap. Therefore my mood sank drastically yesterday, an I decided to stop by a Sephora shop during the afternoon to full my eyes with sparkling bottles of colourful products and glittery creams, and of course I exited the shop with a bag containing these babies:



20111012-125624.jpg

Facial scrub (use to have it but then I got prescipted roaccutan last winter and couldnt use it anymore.. Now my face is pimple free and I can take full advantage of the benefits of this marvellous scrub!! :) )
Talasso-scrub - makes ur body skin soft as velvet smells good and costs way too much..!!! ;)

Now I cant afford food or toilet paper for the rest of the month.. ;)

xoxPrincessPAM

1 commento:

  1. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012