Pagine

IT_WOMEN_980x120

domenica 7 marzo 2010

DEI MIEI PROBLEMI INTIMI...

ENG
It's been few days now since I'm dealing with some problems in my "private parts"...
Here exchange of messages about it between me and Chri:


Chri:
Did u go to the doctor?
Pam:
Uhm.. No... I forgot... I'll call her later...
Chri:
No, cos I asked a friend, which is a doctor, and she said u must go before it gets worse...
Chri:
Also my cook says u better go...
Chri:
So my mum went to the farmacy and bought u some pills, it should get better with it.
Pam:
OK, I think there are still 2 persons in town who don't now about my private parts' problem, we should attach some posters downdown...



ITA
Da alcuni giorni ho dei "problemi intimi"..
Ecco quindi gli scambi di msg a riguardo tra me e Chri:


Chri:
Sei andata dalla dottoressa??
Pam:
No... mi sono dimenticata.. dopo la chiamo...
Chri:
Ho chiesto ad una mia amica dottoressa ed ha detto che devi andare sennò peggiora.
Chri:
Anche la mia cuoca dice che devi andare a farti vedere.
Chri:
Mia mamma è andata in farmacia e ti ha preso delle pillole, ha detto che ti dovrebbe passare.
Pam:
Penso ci siano ancora 2 persone in città che non sanno del mio problema intimo, se vuoi mettiamo dei cartelloni pubblicitari in giro così facciamo prima......

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
728x90 TrovaOfferte Estate 2012